To help maintain the beauty of this natural area, please observe the following rules:
* Stay on designated trails. Trails are for walking only.
* Do not pick wildflowers, cut trees or shrubbery, or harass wildlife.
* Pets must be kept on a leash not more than 4 feet long.
* Use only charcoal for fires and build fires only in grills provided. Fires are not permitted on beaches.
* Camping is not permitted
* Rules and regulations are posted on the park bulletin board.
Holbrook Island Sanctuary is open daily from 9 a.m. to sunset year-round.
Special arrangements for groups may be made by calling the Sanctuary office at (207)-326-4012
or by writing to :
Holbrook Island Sanctuary
P.O. Box 35
Brookville, ME 04617
Holbrook Island Sanctuary's trails can also be enjoyed on cross-country skis and snowshoes. Weather permitting there is skating on Fresh Pond. Parking areas are maintained during the winter for your convenience. Please come and enjoy the Park in all seasons!